Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blog Posts....

Well, I was thinking about the adoption yesterday (that is no big deal, I am always thinking about it), and I realized that we know all we are going to know for a while now....basically until we receive our referral. So I started thinking, what will I put on the blog? (Don't worry, I will always update the blog when we hear the wonderous news of families receiving referrals, court dates, etc, but for us, personally, we might not have any exciting news regarding our adoption for several months, as we will be waiting).

Anyway, I thought it would be nice to use the blog for other purposes as well- to tell you about our ministry with the youth, and other church stuff, and just daily life! So, the blog posts might have a little different feel for a while, but I promise to include adoption info as well!

No comments: