Sunday, August 2, 2009

20 Months Old...Fun With Mommy....First Weekend Away!


Today Caleb is 20 months old....that means only four more months until he is 2 years old! Caleb and I have been having so much fun together lately. He is understanding so much more and interacting iwith me in so many ways! He is so much fun. Here are some pictures to show you what I mean......


Also, this past weekend I had the great opportunity to attend "Deeper Still" in Greensboro, North Carolina with some great ladies from our church. What an awesome time we had, and what amazing speakers we heard! It was just an overnight trip, but it was the first time I had ever left Caleb overnight, so needless to say, I was a little unsure. But, Caleb was going to be in great hands with my in-laws and Zack for the weekend. I so appreciate them giving me the chance to get away. I called to check in about four times a day, and of course, he was fine. I do think he missed me, though :) I sure missed him!

No comments: