Thursday, December 17, 2009

Birthday Pictures.....














Finally, I can upload some pictures from Caleb's birthday . Caleb had such a wonderful time at his party. Many of his church friends were there and they had a great time playing. My favorite part was when we all sang Happy Birthday to him. He had the sweetest look on his face....almost like he couldn't believe everyone was singing to him. I was proud of how well he let all the other children help him open his gifts and even play with his new toys. He is a sweet boy. We are blessed!

Caleb is also loving the Christmas season. He loves all the decorations, lights and Santa Clause. He also loves the Christmas parties! I think he has been to at least 3 already :) We try to talk with him each day about the true meaning of Christmas. Because he just had a birthday, he still thinks that Christmas has something to do with his birthday, but today when I asked him whose birthday we celebrate on Christmas, he said "Jesus!" So, I think he is getting it.

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

These pics are great. I'm glad he was home this year where he belongs! He seems like such a big boy too! Jonas turns 2 at the end of March and still hasn't even grasped the idea that there is going to be another baby in the house soon (let alone anything about Christmas)! He calls himself baby. I'm afraid he's going to be in for a rude awakening!!