Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Favorite night part 2 :)

Eden stayed awake until we got back to our hotel. She was in good spirits and even a little playful tonight at bedtime. She also allowed me to hold her several times tonight and even reached for me a few times- my heart was delighted! Still a daddy's girl, but we are making progress, I think- a good test will be to see how things go at the airport!!

Every smile, every laugh and positive interaction gives us so much hope, and we praise God from whom all blessings flow for the subtle, yet beautiful changes we are seeing in our sweet girl. Adoption is truly one of the most challenging, yet rewarding blessings we have ever experienced!

Goodnight from China! One more full day here and then we will be coming home!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: