Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Love my Mom....Love Being a Mom :)

Even though last year was "officially" my first Mother's Day, this year really kind of felt like the real thing :) Last year at this time, Caleb had only been home around 5 months, and though we loved him dearly, we were still getting to know each other and still bonding, he was still learning to trust us, and we were all kind of still in semi-survival mode. Now, we are just like old pals :) We have had so many good times together. Seriously, I love being this guy's mommy! He is the best. No doubt about it. And he is going to be an awesome big brother. What did we ever do without Caleb?



I have been a daughter for 27 (almost 28 years now :) so I have that role down pretty well :) And my mom definitely has the mom role down. If I could only do it as well as she does one day.....Love you mom. Oh, and you are an awesome grandma (or bobbi, as Caleb says).




I was kind of looking over my blog and realized I had not posted anything very "serious" (for lack of a better word) in quite a while. A good serious post is needed :) And God has been teaching me some serious things that I need to share....so I look forward to doing that soon!

No comments: