Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quick Update....

Just a quick update- Sadly, we are still in the US :( The embassy has not yet made a decision about our case. We do expect to hear something Monday or Tuesday. If they approve it, we will be traveling Friday to Ethiopia. Because the week we will be there is the week of Thanksgiving, we will only be in country from about Sunday to Wednesday- a pretty short trip.

We were disappointed, to say the least when we received this news, but we trust God and know He is truly in control. Please pray for good news this week!!


Lib said...

Rebecca - I so admire your faith and your obedience and your willingness to accept God's timing. I know this is heart wrenching for you but you are such a wonderful example to the rest of us. I continue to pray daily for you and I know that the end of delays is coming soon.

God Bless,

Danielle said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're not on an airplane, but happy that it's "just around the corner"--whatever that means. Caleb has gotten SO BIG! I can hardly believe it how fast time flies!