Monday, November 17, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things....

So, this weekend I had the chance to do a few of my favorite things....watch football, and decorate for Christmas! Here is a look at our weekend in photos....
UK vs.Vandy....brrr.....
There are actually little snowflakes on our coats...you just can't see them ;)

This is our living room tree....it's just a little guy:)

Zack putting the lights on the "big tree"....He is great at doing the lights!


ta-da!!!


Working on Caleb's tree....


Pooh "helped" for a while....

But it was just too tiring for him :)


In the end, I decided to use a paper chain I had made a while back :) Merry Christmas Caleb! We hope you like your Christmas tree!




3 comments:

Glennis said...

Yes its a nice tree, very early, first Christmas tree I have seen up and dressed this year.
Not that it matters if its early, its nice to get prepared.

daktara said...

hahaha
keep enjoying ur weekends

americorpsrachel said...

thats awesome you were at the game! looking at your photos your seats were down in front of ours!!!
your cousin
rach