Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our Weekend in Photos....

This was our "camping cabin"...so very cute and cozy :)
The view from our cabin.....not bad :)

Quite possibly the nicest bathhouse I have ever seen.....

The inside of the nicest bathhouse I have ever seen....

Day One....Great Smoky Mountains....one of many beautiful trails.....



We were being adventurous...this was a little "off" the trail

Day two....






I really didn't mean to get into the river (trust me, the water was freezing), but the rocks were pretty slick and I just kind of slid right in :)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that Laurel Falls?! We hiked that trail in May and saw a black bear!! It was walking right towards us on the CEMENT part of the trail...of all places :) freaked me out!

Danielle said...

This reminds me of our honeymoon! I think we have that same water picture :) This is the week....

kristin said...

that looks amazing. you guys are so cute