My blog friend KP tagged me!!! How fun!! Here is what you do....You have to tag 5 people and you can't tag the person that tagged you. You leave them a comment on their blog letting them know you are tagging them and why. Also, direct them to your blog for instructions. It is also asked that you notify the tagger when you post your list so that they can enjoy reading the responses. Basically when you get tagged, you post ten fun facts about yourself! So, here are my ten:
1. I was adopted when I was four days old by the best parents in the world! I am an only child.
2. From a very young age, I have been in love with Kentucky Wildcat Sports (especially basketball and football).
3. After the first time of talking and hanging out with my now husband, I knew this was the man God had chosen for me. I actually went home and told my parents, "I am going to marry this man!"
4. I really enjoy food- most all kinds. The only foods I really can't stand (that I have tried): celery and cooked peas. Weird, I know.
5. I have four more classes to complete my Master of Arts degree in Human Services. After Caleb and any other children God may bless us with enter their first year of school, I really want to work in the adoption field in some capacity.
6. I know many, many of the lines, (well mostly all of them) from the movie National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Sad, isn' t it?
7. I love music. God uses it to speak to me often. It moves my soul.
8. I really enjoy cleaning my house.
9. I love gardening!
10. I think the NFL is awesome, and I love watching NFL games with my husband!
I am going to tag....Alissa, Cindy, Jen S., Nikki, and Danielle!!