Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Friday is the Day!!

I heard from our program director today, and she told me that Friday she would be getting in touch with us about all the information regarding the next part of the process for us.....I am 99% sure that this means our dossier is going to Ethiopia Friday!!!!! (which is why she will be contacting us) We should also know our "number in line" to be matched with our son! Thanks to my fellow Yahoo Group members, we think that we have a general idea as to where we stand in line- It can get kind of confusing, as there are different lines- a line for those requesting a girl, a line for those requesting a boy, a line for those requesting more that one child, and then just the mail line for everyone! Overall, I think we are like #58 or so....but, in the boy line, we are around #12, though these are just estimates...see, I told you this was confusing!! So, we excitedly wait for Friday, when we will know all these things for sure!

Also, I forgot to mention that you can click on the Carpenter and David family links to see their experiences in Ethiopia....they are there now!!! Their pictures and stories are amazing!

2 comments:

Cindy Foote said...

Thanks for the "blogment"! How excited you must be to know your dossier is on it's way to Ethiopia. Oh how I long for that day! I feel like I'm an eternity from that point.

Blessings!
Cindy Foote

Anna said...

Rebecca,
Sounds like our dossier is hopefully going to ET next week - Laurel told me she would email us the tracking # once it is on its way. Let us know when yours is "traveling" and we will pray for a safe journey! :-)
with love,
Anna